LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today

Today

Looking like it might be a little fun today,heading out in a bit.

Images
    Its looking sweet in Monmouth Co. Clean as hell and about waist high. Enjoy it for those of us stuck at work.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Its looking sweet in Monmouth Co. Clean as hell and about waist high. Enjoy it for those of us stuck at work.
    Yea, im off every wednesday and its been flat every wednesday so I'll take anything right now.it is looking about waist high and clean.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Yea, im off every wednesday and its been flat every wednesday so I'll take anything right now.it is looking about waist high and clean.
    It actually looks relatively warm too. The weekend looks like crap so far for me. I'm counting on the winds doing an about-face.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    i cannot begin to express the depth of my despair that i can't get out after work today!!
    any other day this week, i'd be fine. i'm teacher & keep my gear in the car, so i'm done by 3:30 at the absolute latest & in the water by 3:45...but today i have my master's course....no surfy for me today.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i cannot begin to express the depth of my despair that i can't get out after work today!!
    any other day this week, i'd be fine. i'm teacher & keep my gear in the car, so i'm done by 3:30 at the absolute latest & in the water by 3:45...but today i have my master's course....no surfy for me today.
    always lame when work/school gets in the way... in the same boat today. i'm a sub teacher and freelance writer, and an interview for the latter is keeping me dry as well. at least it's not as fun down here so i'm not missing out as much.
    i work at a high school, which lets out at 2, so usually I have plenty of time for a post-work session...

Images
    Misery loves company. I also can't surf due to work/school obligations.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    haha soo thats what my teachers are doing when i'm taking a test? There all on swellinfo talking about how pissed off they are that they aren't in the water. Haha im just imagining you making your students write an essay so you can talk about how you'd rather be surfing. Im right with you...but i'm writing the essay..

Images
    What cam are you guys looking at? I only see knee to thigh at best. I was hoping to get on it today after work which is soon but not liking what i see right now.

Probably good ole low tide messing stuff up

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    haha soo thats what my teachers are doing when i'm taking a test? There all on swellinfo talking about how pissed off they are that they aren't in the water. Haha im just imagining you making your students write an essay so you can talk about how you'd rather be surfing. Im right with you...but i'm writing the essay..
    yep, pretty much. i don't really even hide it...my school's gradebook & attendence are all done online, so i just keep swellinfo up as another tab all day. the kids know i check the surf reports during the day & on days i don't have class, those reports determine how late i'm willing to stay after school for extra help. flat=as late as you need me. anything over knee high=out the door right behind the kids.