LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBNJ Local View Post
    About to do the "Irish Exit"
    Haha, I wish.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobfromFredneck View Post
    Its 10am and I'm sitting at my desk looking at the OCMD 48th street webcam. Right at low tide...conditions look AMAZING. Glassy and peeling barrels...mostly waist hight but some appear chest maybe shoulder closeout height. Very jeolous, but my 4/3 probably is probably going to have to wait another month or so for the water temps to come up about 5-7 degrees.
    i surfed yesterday afternoon in a 4/3 and vest underneath and was plenty warm - you can do it

You should be fine in a 4/3. I used to only wear a 4/3 up until last year i bought a 5mil with attached hood. Previously i wore a 4/3 ripcurl core fireskin and it didnt even have an attached hood.

Images
    No go for me today been at work since 8am and will not leave til 8pm plus a hour drive each way .

Making $$$$$$$$

Images
    Earliest I could get in the water during the week is 445pm. That would give me about 30 minutes tonight.

Images
    OCMD looked way too fast and closing out in the morning. Probably much better in the afternoon with more water.

Images
    THIS SUCKS!!!

I'm so obsessed with the cameras at this point there's really no point of me being here.

PS: Irish Exit = Failure: boss caught my ear on the way out the door.

Boss: "where you heading"

Me: "Not gonna lie, waves are firing and i want to go get some, all my buddies are all over it"

Boss: "All of your buddies must not have jobs"

Me: "True"
    Really thinking - $hit!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBNJ Local View Post
    Boss: "All of your buddies must not have jobs"

Me: "True"
    Really thinking - $hit!
    That's the bottom line man. The woman behind me has to notice me Alt+Tabbing between this site and Excel every time someone comes to my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    That's the bottom line man. The woman behind me has to notice me Alt+Tabbing between this site and Excel every time someone comes to my desk.
    HAHA. same **** here

Images
    Just got out. Waves were SUPER fun. Nobody was out..... just me and my buddy. They were starting to line up pretty nicely too.... 1 hour before dark was epic.