LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    belmar isn't working? i heard lb isn't working too great either. i was thinking of going straight to belmar. damn.
    Farther north in MB looks good right now. Later could be another story.

Inlet looks fun, but mid-tide 1pm should see things look better or less closeouts

Its 10am and I'm sitting at my desk looking at the OCMD 48th street webcam. Right at low tide...conditions look AMAZING. Glassy and peeling barrels...mostly waist hight but some appear chest maybe shoulder closeout height. Very jeolous, but my 4/3 probably is probably going to have to wait another month or so for the water temps to come up about 5-7 degrees.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dredg2 View Post
    Inlet looks fun, but mid-tide 1pm should see things look better or less closeouts
    Yeah once it fills in a bit should be some nice peelers. I know I am leaving work soon with a all of the sudden stomach virus.

Quote Originally Posted by RobfromFredneck View Post
    Its 10am and I'm sitting at my desk looking at the OCMD 48th street webcam. Right at low tide...conditions look AMAZING. Glassy and peeling barrels...mostly waist hight but some appear chest maybe shoulder closeout height. Very jeolous, but my 4/3 probably is probably going to have to wait another month or so for the water temps to come up about 5-7 degrees.
    Actually, after watching for a few more minutes, they're bigger on avg. than waist high...looking more like stomach/chest on avg. with some shoulder/head high closeout sets every few minutes. The intervals look kinda close though so it might be a little tiring on the paddle outs.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Farther north in MB looks good right now. Later could be another story.
    mb looks liek crap

Ahhh my boss just told me i can leave at noon today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    mb looks liek crap
    It looks good whenever I click the cam.

Images
    Surfed LB this morning, it was ok... Fast and closing out on set, but some fun little corners. Checked everywhere from South LB to the hook. MB def not working, at all. Nobody on it out there either, wierd... I'm getting out of work as soon as I can!

Hopefully the afternoon is better!

Images
    UPDATE: FIRING!!!

The bros are pumped and I'm at my desk still.... About to do the "Irish Exit"