LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    OCMD looked way too fast and closing out in the morning. Probably much better in the afternoon with more water.
    South OC was rolling man! Morning was a blast with more barrels, then when the tide came up it was peeling in. So nice! I was out for 4 hours and suffered a leash plug snap in between sessions. All in all it was amazing! One dude surfing near me said it's the best he'd seen that area in years.

Images
    South OC was rolling man! Morning was a blast with more barrels, then when the tide came up it was peeling in. So nice! I was out for 4 hours and suffered a leash plug snap in between sessions. All in all it was amazing! One dude surfing near me said it's the best he'd seen that area in years.
    Yeah, I have no doubt of that. I'm too old and too slow to my feet to make the best of a quick barreling wave. I prefer a little tide that fattens them up a bit and gives me more time to get going. Glad everyone got some good waves, I would have done it this afternoon but family duties kept me home.

Great afternoon session in Manasquan. Everyone was getting waves, a couple of head high sets, good vibe in the water. Great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Just got out. Waves were SUPER fun. Nobody was out..... just me and my buddy. They were starting to line up pretty nicely too.... 1 hour before dark was epic.
    just got monmouth county so so good. surfed from 1 - 4:30, just me and my buddy trading waves all afternoon. before dark was definitely epic. can't ask for more

its about head high and some pretty decent barrels. guys were getting full on shacked

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Just got out. Waves were SUPER fun. Nobody was out..... just me and my buddy. They were starting to line up pretty nicely too.... 1 hour before dark was epic.
    this is truth! i managed to squeeze in a quick session after school. stopped at my mechanic to have him look at a minor coolant leak, then off to the waves! was out from about 4:15 till dark, just me & a few other guys. very, very fun surf!

gotta say that as a teacher, i LOVE finals week...none of the kids ask to stay after for help & i can grade exams anywhere!

oh! & i found out today my tentative trip to the maldives this summer is ON! so stoked i can't stand it!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Instead I'm clinging to Sunday staying as it is now. I know that's unlikely though.
    Yup, it was unlikely.

Earliest I could get in the water during the week is 445pm. That would give me about 30 minutes tonight.
    I believe we are gaining a minute of daylight every day now.Not a big fan of winter...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    I believe we are gaining a minute of daylight every day now.Not a big fan of winter...
    Pretty much. Up to 5:10pm tomorrow!

Talking

Pretty much. Up to 5:10pm tomorrow!
    Looking to get out tomorrow even if it is small.I think it should be like 45 and sunny.Maybe my seal buddy will be out there again.