LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rubber

rubber

what thickness r u guys wearin out there now and how thick do you expect to go this year?

Images
    5 mil and its as cold as its gonna get already.

Im rocking trunks and a rash guard(longsleeves that is) and hat of course you loose 75% of your body heat thru you head so i got my 59/50 fitted size 7 1/2 on so no water gets in my wrv long sleeve rash guard and my new board shorts and i must say im normally nice and toasty on the warmer days i loose the board shorts just the rg( rash guard ) and the fitted , but on the colder days i rock a gold chain , gold contains some rare elements that heat the body up so its like wear a portable heater around your neck and i wear this outfit all year round January to december

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    Im rocking trunks and a rash guard(longsleeves that is) and hat of course you loose 75% of your body heat thru you head so i got my 59/50 fitted size 7 1/2 on so no water gets in my wrv long sleeve rash guard and my new board shorts and i must say im normally nice and toasty on the warmer days i loose the board shorts just the rg( rash guard ) and the fitted , but on the colder days i rock a gold chain , gold contains some rare elements that heat the body up so its like wear a portable heater around your neck and i wear this outfit all year round January to december
    Wow, and i thought i was the only one.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    im rocking the birthday suit all year long.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    im rocking the birthday suit all year long.
    use to do that but the cops kept telling me i need to cover up
    neon green speedo did the trick

For me... something along the lines of this during the winter.

5/4/3 hooded, 7 mm boots/gloves

4/3 o'neill epic with an o'neill thermo, 5 mil gloves and boots o'neill as well..... start getting cold after about 2 hours or so...... the borat suit in the summer though.... i wear a cup too, so i still look cool in those cold temps

4/3 Xcel drylock with 2mm hood, xcel drylock gloves 3mm, 5mm xcel infiniti booties. looking at the Xcel Hooded Polypro any one use this for extra warmth?