LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: rubber

Northender Guest
    Im actually wearing a 3/2 with 5 mil boots and 2 mil hood, all xcel and 5/4 lob claws bodyglove

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    x2.....Thinking about getting that H-BOMB soon. I had a chance to try one out. Makes a HUGE difference in weight compared to the 5/4/3. And I was toasty.
    I thought about the H-Bomb too, but also thought about how new it is. Still may be some kinks to work out... Where did you get a chance to try one?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBNJ Local View Post
    I thought about the H-Bomb too, but also thought about how new it is. Still may be some kinks to work out... Where did you get a chance to try one?
    Haha....I said the same exact thing last year. waiting for the kinks to work out. Now it's about 1 year later and seems to be good. I only got to use it once but my buddy has been using it since mid Nov. and loves it.

i've been considering the h-bomb as well. it seems to make a lot of sense, despite the price, due to the fact that you could eliminate a couple suits from the line-up w/ it. i wonder how fragile &/or durable it is compared to the f-bomb or e-bomb series suits (which have proven to be VERY durable for me)

Hyperflex Amp 5/4/3,5mill oneill claws,7mill oneiil heat boots.I really dont like sporting a hood and gloves thou.