LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i half mexican.
    That's not funny

Images
    im a sponger, could i still be in the surf club? im a junior in high school now and i got a high eighties average so far. What temp does the water get at lowest there? im in md now and it gets so cold

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    you do not wanna come here. the surf sucks the parking sucks they charge to much for parking and wilmington just sucks all over.

Images
    you do not wanna come here. the surf sucks the parking sucks they charge to much for parking and wilmington just sucks all over.
    being sarcastic?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by DPR View Post
    being sarcastic?
    the surf does suck all the time. and wilmington is good just watch out for downtown. and they charge alot for parking.

wilmington is good just watch out for downtown
    Aye, there be blacks here.

Images
    the surf does suck all the time. and wilmington is good just watch out for downtown. and they charge alot for parking.
    Even when it's good it's pretty bad.

Wilmington isn't too bad, it's safe as long as you're not a drunk idiot running around downtown at 2 am. That being said there's a lot of agro marines and though there are a lot of chicks, most of them are taken. UNCW is about as safe of a campus as you can get though. I don't know if you really need a 3.7 GPA to get in. Maybe, but it seems the students are not exactly top notch. I am a teaching assistant and I have a lot of dummies in the classes that I help out with so I don't know how these kids can have high gpa's, even in high school. The waves can be pretty bad. I will say it's pretty consistent here for the east coast but its usually small and windy. It gets pretty freaking cold here in the winter too. I think water temps bottom out around 46, it's about 47 right now. You can go surfing a lot but quality surf is quite a rarity around here and there's always plenty of 'friends' to join you when it is good, especially in WB.

Quote Originally Posted by DPR View Post
    im a sponger, could i still be in the surf club? im a junior in high school now and i got a high eighties average so far. What temp does the water get at lowest there? im in md now and it gets so cold
    you sponging son of a b!tch. there are no spongers here in wilmington so keep your d!ck dragging self out of here. dont even think about showing your trogg self around here, stay north on the east coast. there are so many girls here but as soon as they see you bellying on a perfectly good wave, theyre going to get drier than an 80 year old vagina in death valley.

Quote Originally Posted by nsurfecoast View Post
    Wilmington isn't too bad, it's safe as long as you're not a drunk idiot running around downtown at 2 am. That being said there's a lot of agro marines and though there are a lot of chicks, most of them are taken. UNCW is about as safe of a campus as you can get though. I don't know if you really need a 3.7 GPA to get in. Maybe, but it seems the students are not exactly top notch. I am a teaching assistant and I have a lot of dummies in the classes that I help out with so I don't know how these kids can have high gpa's, even in high school. The waves can be pretty bad. I will say it's pretty consistent here for the east coast but its usually small and windy. It gets pretty freaking cold here in the winter too. I think water temps bottom out around 46, it's about 47 right now. You can go surfing a lot but quality surf is quite a rarity around here and there's always plenty of 'friends' to join you when it is good, especially in WB.
    'friends'...are these your frequent gay encounters you sponger? youre a tool. go run for an sga office. the surf here is good, you just go to wb like a queeerbaiiit. trogg