LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Even when it's good it's pretty bad.
    you all are such morons...if you had a boat or knew where to go, you'd explore So. mase, that place FIRES. nooks, crannies and coves everywhere

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan View Post
    you all are such morons...if you had a boat or knew where to go, you'd explore So. mase, that place FIRES. nooks, crannies and coves everywhere
    i have a boat except its being worked on. and most of the time my friend takes me to mase.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    You're from Maryland and you want to move here, **** the girls, go to UNCW, and be a surfer. Wow, I already resent you.

Images
    i can surf i just like bodyboarding more, who ever was the one that was trash talking, no one cares, and if everyone there is a hard ass surfer like u then i wouldnt go, u guys give off such a negative vibe

Great! Now thanks to you, we'll have more morons the next swell. It might feel good to brag about it online, but the next time you walk over those dunes and and all you can see is a sea of black suits, it won't have felt like such a good idea.

dude unless if ur parents are paying for school dont go your going to take on about 80K plus in debt to graduate from uncw if your all about surfing , move to some where with waves work for 5 years then go to school when you ready life is not all about going to college getting a degree working a 9-5 retiring in 30 years

Ivan???

We're all such morons?? Come on, you are a freaking idiot, what do you know about surfing ivan? Last time I checked, vb sucked cocck and balls

Haha well man all I can tell you is I'm from south carolina and I got accepted. Class of 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by isurfpawleys View Post
    Haha well man all I can tell you is I'm from south carolina and I got accepted. Class of 2014!
    You must have got accepted BECAUSE youre from SC. sounds like they need more nice people up there. at least youre not far from home and can get away from all the arrogant a holes up there. Ive never heard as much trash talk as Ive heard come outta NC. actually, im sure not everyone up there is like that....just these kooks on here

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Most of the UNCW kids who surf/hang out at the beach are total tools... case in point, I found a picture from their little Beach Blast thing they have at the start of every school year
    http://tinyurl.com/ygy25ea