LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

wintertime - lack of BS

Has anyone noticed how much less BS there is on the forum during the wintertime. It is pretty nice

I hope I didn't jinx it... I'm sure I am just asking for it now

I noticed the same thing last year as well, where the BS factor went up considerably in the summer time. It must be representative of the surfers that paddle out more so in the winter/summer.

yes,i could not believe someone posted a compliment of our advice on Hatteras

Images
    I've noticed and it is why I have been more active. I was thinking recently about how many people I would see on here in the summer that I haven't seen in months. Its nice though.

it lets ya know who is still checking the surf in the winter

Images
    i was new to the forum in the begining of the summer and it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth with some of the BS. The winter "crew" is official and down to business, unlike all the rif raf in the summer. I like it!

Images
    The forum topics have been really good as of late... As much as I don't like to regulate posts, I think more moderation will be a good thing when the summer crowd kicks back in.

There's still plenty of retards in the water.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    There's still plenty of retards in the water.
    true, but they clearly dont know how to operate a computer.

Images
    Plenty of idiots to go around! Literally, they sit like bouys or parts of an obstacle course. the best is when you're coming down the line and they're looking at you like a deer in headlights. They seem clueless on many different levels...

Images
    there are a few particular individuals who seem to have gone missing on here during the winter. Makes me post a lot more. Hope they never come back =)