LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yeah, it's been fun reading the threads and occasionally putting in my $.02. The lineups I've been out in have been very chill as well. The "How I built my first board" thread was so cool. I've done some big repairs but don't know if I'd take that on. Cool to read about though.

Images
    good point micah. i used to really look forward to the summer. now i just count down the days til fall.

peace over...josh back

YEA bunch of ****s in the summer. winter just of bunch of brosikies with the seals

Talking

So what your saying is the bennies even come to the forum.(scary thought)

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    There's still plenty of retards in the water.
    Hahahaha[, rules

Images
    I honestly didn't notice, I don't get on much in the summer because it's flat as **** most of the time, no sense in checking. Seems like it doesn't matter what time of year it is, there's always that small amount of bull**** that's present. There's just a LOT less in the winter.

I like to think if you as obsessed with surfing as most of us are, checking this site 5 times a day for swell outlooks is nothing out of the ordinary. Hence that is why they are kooks, they are the lucky ones. It is not liquid heroin to them as it is to us.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankShreds View Post
    checking this site 5 times an hour for swell outlooks is nothing out of the ordinary.
    Tailored that to fit me.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Tailored that to fit me.
    I was too embarrassed to say it, or admit it