LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    all those girls on jersey shore are trash...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    start low and work your way up.
    Haha, the best is when JWow's boyfriend is on the phone and he thinks she was dancing with Paulie. Snookie picks up and says "we were battling to house music, its not like she was grinding to R&B". Who calls dancing "battling"?

I was out last weekend and some girl was getting on her boyfriend's nerves and he said 'you better shut up or I'll Snookie your ass'!!

How is Ocean Dump NJ doing? With their rent a cops? Citations for surfing after a summer storm? Man is that water dirty with the drain pipes draining into the northern beaches . I don't miss it one bit. And those lifeguards blowing their whistles....

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Tell them its because those people aren't from NJ.
    actually 2 of them are from Monmouth County New Jersey

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    actually 2 of them are from Monmouth County New Jersey
    I know Sammie is from Hazletia, but The Situation has said Manalapan and Staten Island. I will consider him from Staten Island since he sucks so much.

i watched that show once.all i could think of when i saw those girls on there was,damn these girls are going to age terribly.i don't find them attractive at all,but if you do,try to imagine them with another 10-15 years of age.i picture terrible wrinkles,cig hangin off the lip & a baby perched on the hip while she's yellin at her husband/boyfriend.ew,no thanks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyboarddude View Post
    i watched that show once.all i could think of when i saw those girls on there was,damn these girls are going to age terribly.i don't find them attractive at all,but if you do,try to imagine them with another 10-15 years of age.i picture terrible wrinkles,cig hangin off the lip & a baby perched on the hip while she's yellin at her husband/boyfriend.ew,no thanks
    I agree, but did you see Snookie's mom? She looked so normal and nothing like Snookie. She must be adopted or something.

no,i only watched once & i don't remember anybodies mom being on there.

well, when you're young, you bang Guidettes for fun - they're great in that respect b/c they're dumb as gravel so they don't expect you to add any sort of rational intelligent conversation to the mix, so you can just very easily tune them out when they start talking about their 2 main topics of conversation - the various methods different guys use to **** them over and the various flaws and weaknesses of any/every female they've ever encountered. And they basically expect you to treat them like trash so you can act like a total animal and not feel bad about it. Guidettes rule!!!!