LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    well, when you're young, you bang Guidettes for fun - they're great in that respect b/c they're dumb as gravel so they don't expect you to add any sort of rational intelligent conversation to the mix, so you can just very easily tune them out when they start talking about their 2 main topics of conversation - the various methods different guys use to **** them over and the various flaws and weaknesses of any/every female they've ever encountered. And they basically expect you to treat them like trash so you can act like a total animal and not feel bad about it. Guidettes rule!!!!
    Exactly. Been down that road a few times!

Images

Images
    those girls get railed like a horse on a weekend, good looking tho, take em to pound camp

Images
    Everyone Loves Single Ronnie

Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Mar 3, 2011 at 10:28 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    tell em you forgot your gel, gold chain, blowout, 400$ glasses, ed hardy wife beaters, and spray tan at the shore house
    You forgot lip gloss

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Everyone Loves Single Ronnie

Who doesn't love single ronnie? Amazing haha

Images
    never been to the "real" jersey shore, I stick to home mostly, but SERIOUSLY all the tourists who visit DE are just like those cats on Jersey Shore. Try to go to a bar or anywhere basically, and if you're not one of those "juiced up gorillas" then you WILL NOT have very much fun at all.

My gf watches the show and I love to hate all of them.

For as many people who say they hate / don't watch the show, there are a lot of peeps with a lot of info on here! HA HA HA You dirty little hamsters!

Man... You guys are crazy. That show is awesome. Its so funny to see how these guidos and guidettes act. And the fact that they think their some kinda "celebrity" only makes it better. They completely over react to any situation, and basically make asses out of them selves on national tv. Whats not to love about it?

And for the record... J Wow is hot, for sure the hottest on the show. But I would go to town on any of the girls on that show... Even Snookie or the new girl if i was drunk enough. I wouldn't dare keep them around for more than 1 night though...

Line up those dirty biotches and split em like logs. Just for fun ....