LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

J at cortez beach

ne one who wants to see the good days of surf at twin piers should search "J at cortez beach" on you tube.....just some dude gettin video.....his quality has gotten much better in last 4 months the 2 most recent post are from mlk day and jan 26th

In #2 Yellow board is me!!! I had no idea that morn was on film!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NoVibes...Stoke Promote View Post
    In #2 Yellow board is me!!! I had no idea that morn was on film!
    What minute are you at? I didn't see any yellow boards on the video. Everyone I saw looked like a beginner though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvPZsFRDJqk

0:17

I was just out messin around on my 7'6 ...the waves were too soft to do anything! I think we got juice this Sunday if you would like to see some Shredding of the GnaR...brah I just surf for fun and to clear the mind. Hit me up if you are surfin mana/sara tho!

Images
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvPZsFRDJqk

0:17

I was just out messin around on my 7'6 ...the waves were too soft to do anything! I think we got juice this Sunday if you would like to see some Shredding of the GnaR...brah I just surf for fun and to clear the mind. Hit me up if you are surfin mana/sara tho!
    Now I see it, I was on the wrong video (MLK day). That board looks bigger than 7'6" though. How wide is it?

7'6 X 22.5 X 3.33333333repeating.... I weigh 120 and that thing is humongus for me! It sooo big (thts wht she sezz)!!! So days like that are definitely the reason I own that board. An extra session that a 5'8 could never do.

Where do you live, Mr. Balogna?

Images
    7'6 X 22.5 X 3.33333333repeating.... I weigh 120 and that thing is humongus for me! It sooo big (thts wht she sezz)!!! So days like that are definitely the reason I own that board. An extra session that a 5'8 could never do.

Where do you live, Mr. Balogna?
    Yeah that board floats the hell out of you! That is pretty damn thick (that's what she said). I'm in NJ dude, so that's about 1800 miles from you.

J gets busted on swellinfo.com...

oh no...!

u got me... it's ok, my friends let me know...
    might as well check out my website for the beach i love so much...

Images
    u guys are funny....i figured some one might see themselves......ne ways great video, like the only video from that beach......so props to j the surfer

Jerzzz

I lived in Albany, NY in 06-08 and managed to surf my weekends @ squan,sandy hook, and seaside(1.4L hyundai made it possible@32 MPG). Sometimes went to Long Island, but couldn't take the traffic. Put some time in NH and Maine. Surfing got me through 2 years of no fam or good friends; school, work, weekend-surf...

I'll be in NJ the first 2 weeks of June... I'll be driving the winshield waxed toyota w/ FL tags