LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by firewirerider View Post
    sunday sesh 3-5:30

set waves in the chest to shoulder high area from out of nowhere! Long long lefts. Awesome sesh with 3 other people out. good time
    I checked around 4pm and it was waist-high at best.

I got some, too... but not at my local. Went to a normally CROWDED spot and got it alone for an hour and a half... waist high and perfect. Beautiful sunset. Just me and a seal. Had a great session on the log.

chest to shoulder high yesterday in ocmd, over a foot of snow, had a blast.

Images
    Same with N.J. I had Chest to shoulder and i was surfing my home break... 3-4 inches of snow... sledding on boogie boards in the dunes before the session... Had a blast sunday

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    Same with N.J. I had Chest to shoulder and i was surfing my home break... 3-4 inches of snow... sledding on boogie boards in the dunes before the session... Had a blast sunday
    yeah i'm in NJ. I checked my north beaches and they were flat in the morning, but went to my south beaches in the afternoon and they were working with incoming tide.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    i saw you doing that on the cam

Images
    I only had free time in the morning and Delaware's weather was pushing my limits with 10-15 degree air temp. I am glad I slept in because the swell was not yet organized down here in DE. The afternoon looked good on the OCMD cam. Oh well, there will be waves this weekend, just hope the wind cooperates.

I did catch some nice waves on Jan 26th. There were about 10-15 guys out with good 2-4ft conditions between 12:00 - 3:00pm. Everyone got out at about 3:00pm. That's when the swell picked up, solid 3-4ft clean perfect waves and just me one other surfer out for at least an hour. I was tired as hell, but I pushed myself to enjoy the empty lineup. It was the bomb.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    i saw you doing that on the cam
    Hahaha it was a good time in and out of the water