LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

University Of North Carolina Wilmington

Is there a surf club at that school? and i know its like five m from wrightsville beach, hows the local beach there thats near the school? and is it within walking distance?

Images
    Also, what GPA do u need in general to get in?

Images
    yea there is a club and surf team. they got 2nd in Nationals last year I think. Im a student at UNCW and I had a 3.9 GPA in highschool and I think the average GPA is a 3.7. If youre in state its a lot easier to get in but its not impossible for out of state kids. Im from Delaware and got in. keep your hopes high. oh and the beach is about 7 miles from school so its a good car ride sadly. No shuttles either.

4. bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tits everywhere...so nice

im looking in to get into the school....my weighted gpa is way over 4.0 and i was just wondering, does anyone have any helpful hints or tips to get in?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by XxsurferxX View Post
    im looking in to get into the school....my weighted gpa is way over 4.0 and i was just wondering, does anyone have any helpful hints or tips to get in?
    I'm still in high-school myself but my parents have been telling me that colleges like to see if you're involved in many different activities in the community (on record, of course).

Maybe go back in time and change all your tests so your race is a minority. Luckily, I'm half-asian so that helps me a little.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    I'm still in high-school myself but my parents have been telling me that colleges like to see if you're involved in many different activities in the community (on record, of course).

Maybe go back in time and change all your tests so your race is a minority. Luckily, I'm half-asian so that helps me a little.
    i half mexican.

Extra curriculars help, weighted GPA doesn't mean anything, good luck.

yea..i play sports and are in a couple of clubs..i mean im in the top 10 in my class and i know some really stupid people have gotten in and they are way lower in the school than me. I just know its getting harder and harder to get in every year