LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: monday

Hybrid View

Images

monday

Looks like we have something to look forward to - showing on the maps. thinking of your sick day excuses yet?

keep your fingers crossed! ill be there fo sho.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Looks like we have something to look forward to - showing on the maps. thinking of your sick day excuses yet?
    My last day of class for college and I graduate that day. Already have the excuse in the bag! You going to make it if forecast holds up?

Pink flags....

Images
    Ya Chris, I'm planning on it!

Ya Chris, I'm planning on it!
    Awesome, I am bringing the HV20 with a telelense and tripod. Hopefully it wont be raining early morning if so I guess I will be getting shacked instead!

hope this one pans out

Images
    I already cancelled or moved my meetings for monday and told everyone dont ask I'll be in at noon

Hoping to get out to try out my shiny new housing... Swellinfo, any idea what water temps should be like, I've yet to attain a wetsuit..

Images
    south swell, water will probably be pretty chilly...well at least in jerz it will. weak.

Images
    I disagree beaner. This isn't going to be a major upwelling event (cold water). This system will be hanging off the Mid Atlantic a bit, so we wont get that S/SW current, that always makes things way colder than they should be for the time of year.

Water temps have been warming up nicely the last couple weeks. Looks like in Delmarva/NJ were hanging in the mid 60's. Down in OBX, near 80!!