LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: monday

yeah I don't know about everywhere else but I was out on 28th in OC and it seemed like someone hit a switch at 4pm and turned the waves off

I was out at 73rd and it did the same. The tide backed it off a bit.

Waves were solid.

Wow. At 4:30, the machine turned on in northern NJ and was absolute. The swell angle-wave size-wind speed made it impossible not get a perfect wave. The best NJ all year. Judging by the consistency of the break I was at, I think it was some of the best rights I have seen in the Mid-atlantic region in about a year!

Images
    got photos?

I got out after work in south jersey and the waves were still pumping. I got to ride my new quad fish in some decent surf and the thing took off. What the cams showed was nothing compared to how it was. Here's hoping for another day like yesterday sometime again soon (hurricane season is starting up)

anyone else sore?
    so worth the "sick" day.

Images
    sure was worth the "sick" day. I got in 3 sessions from 6am until 4pm....

I was lucky and had off... the most hollow day I've seen in a while. Lots of people tearin it up, and good vibes all around. Got worked a bit... I got up today and after the last two it feels like I was in a car accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    sure was worth the "sick" day. I got in 3 sessions from 6am until 4pm....
    I drove down to ** street but I heard you guys were 2 streets to the right. I wish I would have seen you guys. I ended up doing the morning spot again with nice fun ramps.

Next time...

what a fun day!! many good rides. my shoulder are hurtin. fighting against that current was a pain. when i gave up fighting i ended up 4 streets down. Went to Assateaque in the morning but still needed a longer board, had a few there then went to OC and had alot of fun. love moday swell no work anyway!