LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sunday

Images

Thumbs up sunday

showing potential for a good sunday!

2. Hopefully it will clean up. The early morning of lateafternoon is looking not to bad

yes finally some waves and in time for the Billabong Surf Rat contest

Images
    looking tricky for the winds in southern NC with the center of the low hanging just to the west of you. Definitely keep trak of the latest forecasted winds.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Jun 3, 2007 at 01:21 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    looking trick for the winds in southern NC with the center of the low hanging just to the west of you. Definitely keep trak of the latest forecasted winds.
    Yea ive been keeping track I just dont see how it can be choppy if the wind is going to blow NW??????

Images
    the latest on the storm track is showing the offshore shift not until late in the day. keep an eye on it.

Images
    folley beach area looking good for Sunday. I can't remember the last time I said that!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    the latest on the storm track is showing the offshore shift not until late in the day. keep an eye on it.
    yeah thats what everyone is saying and i hope its true. Went out this morning and it was like Victory at Sea.

9. Talking

Sunday afternoon from 4:00-8:30 was absolutly EPIC for Wrightsville beach. Overhead GLASS

Images
    sweet!

I noticed the wind shift.