LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Honeymoon surf destinations??

My chica and I tie the knot this May and we were looking at honeymoon spots to hit around Thanksgiving time. Anyone know of a good all-inclusive type resort where we could chill on the beach but I still may be able to excape and catch a little session? Anyone ever surfed in Punta Cana?

cabo , its $$$ but its got surf and the wife will dig it , congrats man i got married in may last year

i went to punta cana last year. it was a killer vacatiion but i didnt find any waves

bali. cheap as hell once you get there. can live like a king for $50 a day. the plane ticket might cost you a arm and a leg though

I wanna crash on the beach!
    You know I wanna
    Make love in the sea.
    We gotta try a little dance,
    So Cabo Wabo!

Images
    my brother and his wife honeymooned in costa rica... had a great time. They stayed in a few different places around the country. There are some nice resorts.

Images
    I'm getting married in July. We are going to Hawaii. Oahu, Maui, and Kauai. I know the summer isnt good for the north shore...but the south will be firing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    bali. cheap as hell once you get there. can live like a king for $50 a day. the plane ticket might cost you a arm and a leg though
    Funny you say Bali. That was where we were going UNTIL my chick got all scared about the terrorism and tsunamis.

Barbados isn't a bad option you can stay at the Crane which would make your wife happy and there are plenty of surf spots nearby.

Images
    The DOS is a great choice.... I have been there several times. Crane Beach....is really nice. But, can be a pain if you want to enjoy the nightlife...since there isnt any there. And driving back and forth can be a challenge esp. when you are drunk and on the other side of the road.

I would stay on the south west side.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Feb 2, 2010 at 02:54 PM.