LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: music

It seems like I go through phases with my music... It ranges from 80s (Naked eyes Depeche Mode...), to Death Cab..., Avenged Sevendfold, Bullest for my Valentine, Chevelle, to Metric. My favorites would be 311, Incubus, CKY

Images
    I get in a certian mood and I have to change it up alot. I like Bad religion , Social D , Pennywise , Cirlcle Jerks , NoFX, Homegrown, Decendesnts, Dropkick Murphy's and a bunch of other punk bands. Lately I have been getting into Passion Pit , Mat and Kim, The Foals, The Black Keys, Phoniex.

Thats one thing I like about Sirus radio I have all of that and more at my finger tips. I can be listening to Bad Religion and the next Neil Young (as a example)

Clutch
    Muddy Waters
    Rage against the machine
    The north mississippi allstars
    The cult

Clutch is my favorite by far; great live shows and they are all east coast boys.

Quote Originally Posted by surfrr View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Phish....especially after rocking the first ever three-night run at the legendary Boardwalk Hall only one month ago. There's other good stuff out there depending on your tastes, but if you like straight up talented rocking these guys are on another lever completely, IMO...
    if you like phish - or hate them - you should check out this video. so f'ing funny:

http://www.livemusicblog.com/2010/08...nt-like-phish/

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    if you like phish - or hate them - you should check out this video. so f'ing funny:

http://www.livemusicblog.com/2010/08...nt-like-phish/

ha... that's great. hadnt seen that one before.

this is another good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOF1FJ7wGhw

young wweeeezzyy bayyybbayyy

Thursday Full Collapse Has been non stop repeating on my ipod for the pass days

Images
    I listen to alot of Phish aswell best stuff they ever put out was on the Man Who Stepped into Yesterday Album

Images
    Ive been stuck in a musical rut for a few years.

The only new stuff i play at home or on the way to surf is Rise Against...
    Other than that, its:
    Zepplin, Old Pearl Jam stuff, old slightly stoopid mixed in with some random hiphop...

But again, im in a rut and the only music that really inspires me and makes me want to go boost a huge air s Rise Against... You name the track... Pretty much every track they do has something to get you fired up....

Ohh and Social D as well. They are always on point... I feel like music in general is in one of its slower parts of the cycle...

Some jeezy and weezy is good, but other than that, hiphop is dead... Rock has turned into EMO crap, there is not too much hard rock coming out...

What are we supposed to do, start listening to Usher and sh**. Not much to choose from.

Images
    ohh, and I know that my statement above leaves me open for someone to chime in and list off like 10 bands i've never heard of that rock... Now, while that may be true, I don't really spend too much time searching for good music. If it doesn't fall in my lap, im not out looking for it.