LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankShreds View Post
    If Anthony Kiedis was moderator he would say "That would be a complete waste of time"
    Warchild finishes with, "We are just gonna kick your ass".
    Haha, no he goes "we're just gonna f*ck you up"

Thats right, Warchild is so vulger.

Images
    Thats right, Warchild is so vulger.
    He is man, but that's cuz his brain is wired wrong. He has no real understanding of the sea, so he'll never get it.

Images
    warchild is a mook....

why would someone design a tat for free?

I know i wouldnt. Been there done that. I still do for friends, but they have to be patient.

Images
    frank, your art is wild. I like the circa look with the skeleton as your best friend theme. That's the best i can describe it. Very cool. Are you in school for it? You should consider surfboard art to make some money.

Thanks man, I went to school for it years back. Graduated college in 02. I have done two board pieces so far the one on this thread is the second (nose of a Dumpster diver shape). Did a bunch of freelance but now I am just doing this surf art thing for myself. A bud of mine is the other half of GraveYardAtlantic. We collaborate with the concepts visulas and feels of the art. We are just trying to represent Jersey Winter surfing in a different way.

Images
    Thanks man, I went to school for it years back. Graduated college in 02. I have done two board pieces so far the one on this thread is the second (nose of a Dumpster diver shape). Did a bunch of freelance but now I am just doing this surf art thing for myself. A bud of mine is the other half of GraveYardAtlantic. We collaborate with the concepts visulas and feels of the art. We are just trying to represent Jersey Winter surfing in a different way.
    well im waiting on an artist friend to make me up some templates so i can paint them on my board. if it doesn't pan out i'll consider paying for it.

yeah let me know.