LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakups

Breakups

To be honest, i feel like sh1t right now guys. i gotta get my mind offa this crap. any brotherly advice?

p.s. any negative comments right now wouldn't help. thanks

There's plenty of fish out there.
    Don't sweat it, chicks are ****in crazy. Bonus, no V-day money to blow, buy a plane ticket somewhere warm

i assume your in high school too? bro dont care about it. i mean if your girl knew you were writing online about her and that sad she would feel in powe. the best thing to do is rub it off your shoulder and pretend like she doesnt exist and find another girl soon. be glad its now and not after v-day and now you can surf more

yep best thing you can do is move on. find some easy girl and hook up. you'll feel alot better afterward.

Go surfing

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    this is what i tell my parents and my older sister when they ask me how my love life is. its like a 1 night stand u find a hot girl bang her than in the morning get her number and leave. as if your in a relationship and your walking on the beach and a hot girl walks by you cant check her out or you get slapped so if you do what i say you can walk with how ever many hot girls you want to and check every hot girl out.

Images
    yeah it sucks man, but go to college and you'll be over her fast. Think about the future and stay way from serious relationships until your a man. Until then, screw everything that walks on 2 legs, because once your married with kids that's all history.

PS wear a rubber, and I don't mean a 5/4

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    PS wear a rubber, and I don't mean a 5/4

HaHa nice

Stay active surf workout hang out with your friends. If you are real torn up about this girl do not jump on the next piece off ass that walks by...the immediate effects are great but it doesn't help in the long run. Been in your shoes before the drama of another girl does nothing but intensify an already sh*tty situation. Best advice is time...in a couple weeks you'll be over it. Perspective is everything...focus on the positive.

Agree with pumpmaster 100%, find some other girl just to get her off your mind and it'll be history, whatever you do, don't make an effort to talk to her or be friends. She'll realize she f'd up, come running back, and then you'll be over her and be able to deny her and feel like a million bucks.

Things happen for a reason man, maybe god thought you weren't getting enough surf time, get out there this weekend for a snow session!