LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breakups

Buy a book............
    Title: "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell"
    Author: Tucker Max.
    It will fix you, haha or make you worse..

Images
    Yeah dude just shake it off... there is no need beating yourself up over one girl. Think of all the sexy surfer girls out there and just straight sexy girls out there... if things were truely meant to be between you two then in the end sh*t will work out between you two... I suggest keeping things on the friend basis with her though just incase... but in the meantime experience the world and all the sexy girls it has to offer

Images
    Life goes on, drink a pint of JD and get over it.

And this too shall pass. This realy helped me - think of the first girl that broke your heart, then how you feel about her now

" you're having girls problems and I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one"

Images
    Dude you're waaay too young to get bent out of shape over this. I'm sure she's not the first and she won't be the last.

Images
    On to the next one my friend! The best thing you can do is not pay any attention to the "ex" and go find the next one. The last thing you want to do is let her know that it bothers you, like someone already said; it will empower her.

All girls are about the chase so whether you want her back or you just want to "get back" at her, you need to go find another girl. The other girl could be a pawn, used only for getting your Ex back. On the other hand, (and this is my favorite) make your Ex feel like **** and rub every girl you bang in her face!

Confidence is key, go get em brotha!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Title: "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell"
    Author: Tucker Max.
    $20 says someone eventually murders that huge doucher.

going thru the same ****. it sucks dude just go surf, train and stick with close friends. they will always treat you better than girls, plus teenage girls are ****ing insane, sorry girls but you are

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gromsurfer123 View Post
    plus teenage girls are ****ing insane, sorry girls but you are
    That part doesn't change much dude.