LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breakups

It doesn't start until they hit late 20s thats for sure and even then, they are still nuts but just in a different way.

yea its her loss. I thought i was a good boyfriend but whatever, she's losing out on the football captain so sucks to be her haha. i know i shouldn't be writing my greivances on here because it would only empower her to know I'm bothered but I guess I am anyway. Thanks for all the advice, though. I know there'll be more girls (and better girls) but its hard to just throw away my emotions at the drop of a hat like this girl obviously did.

Damn, I don't understand them sometimes. I guess that's what weed is for.

"plus teenage girls are ****ing insane",

...dude my wife spent an hour cooking dinner only to through her plate of food at my head because we have plans sunday and there is this swell.

same thing happened to me man, day i get back from hawaii she breaks it off. it sucks and hurts. dont worry about it. i agree with staying active and have a good ass time with your friends. if she really cares about you she might come around if your willing to do it over again

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    yep best thing you can do is move on. find some easy girl and hook up. you'll feel alot better afterward.
    seriously, the best advice ever

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    To be honest, i feel like sh1t right now guys. i gotta get my mind offa this crap. any brotherly advice?

p.s. any negative comments right now wouldn't help. thanks
    Dude...go get laid! Pay for it if u have to...jk...seriously, go get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankShreds View Post
    "plus teenage girls are ****ing insane",

...dude my wife spent an hour cooking dinner only to through her plate of food at my head because we have plans sunday and there is this swell.
    Bed Bath and Beyond, home depot?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Is this thread a joke? Please be trolling Shakagrom, because if you're serious, then this is a new low for stupid threads on swellinfo.

"Bed Bath and Beyond, home depot? "

I dont know, dont know if we will have enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    Is this thread a joke? Please be trolling Shakagrom, because if you're serious, then this is a new low for stupid threads on swellinfo.
    stfu dude i dont care what you think. i'm feeling better now but i was pretty pissed last week so whatever... its not up to you to judge stupidity of threads