LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone have any videos of surf fights/localism

Has the potential to be a sick thread..

Thumbs up

If you wanna see some gnarly fights buy the Osiris movie "Out of Order"...

Images
    The movie bra boys had alot of sick fights in it... Those guys are absolutely nuts. Nowhere around me gets that bad though. . . I have seen a kayaker run some guy over and it reallly f*cked up the guys board and the surfer dragged the kayaker back to shore and cursed him out but i haven't seen a fist fight yet...

Images
    i saw one about a month in a half ago at 1st street jetty. some kook barely tapped this guy's board when he dropped in(or attempted to) on him. the guy who was cut off apparently knew him and drove him there. he started to threaten to leave that guy there in the parking lot all night while the kook said he was going to slash his tires. so that guy paddled over, gave his board to his other friend, and beat the $h!T out of him. it was so weird to me cuz that day out there, it was only about knee high!

Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECboarder View Post
    i saw one about a month in a half ago at 1st street jetty. some kook barely tapped this guy's board when he dropped in(or attempted to) on him. the guy who was cut off apparently knew him and drove him there. he started to threaten to leave that guy there in the parking lot all night while the kook said he was going to slash his tires. so that guy paddled over, gave his board to his other friend, and beat the $h!T out of him. it was so weird to me cuz that day out there, it was only about knee high!
    Thats first street for ya...

geezus! doesn't anybody know how to fight anymore!

Images

Images
    a lot easier to fight if your on land.