LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    By the look of it i would say sunday before noon (10ish) is go time for me. Warm sun, mid- tide still incoming. In any case keep an eye on it.
    Yeah, Sunday around noon is where its at.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,098
    no need to dig out. just put her in 4 wheel drive and let my new lift and tires carry me through it!!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    no need to dig out. just put her in 4 wheel drive and let my new lift and tires carry me through it!!
    You should make that animal your avatar.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,098
    hahah true! going to have soo much fun tomorrow!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    hahah true! going to have soo much fun tomorrow!
    There it is! My jeep loves the snow too but sometimes my clearance isn't enough. I've scraped my skid plate more times than I would have liked to.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    garbage state
    Posts
    835
    Images
    3
    i need a set of tire chains for my bicycle

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    There it is! My jeep loves the snow too but sometimes my clearance isn't enough. I've scraped my skid plate more times than I would have liked to.
    Get a belly up kit.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    There it is! My jeep loves the snow too but sometimes my clearance isn't enough. I've scraped my skid plate more times than I would have liked to.
    What kinda clearance/setup do you guys have? I've got a 2 inch lift with 31x10.5 tires on my Jeep...

    Always wanted to go a little higher and add some 33's, but couldn't justify it for the type of driving i do.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post
    What kinda clearance/setup do you guys have? I've got a 2 inch lift with 31x10.5 tires on my Jeep...

    Always wanted to go a little higher and add some 33's, but couldn't justify it for the type of driving i do.
    My clearance is stock, but the Liberties have higher clearance than all other models. That was one of the reasons I went with it.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,385
    Images
    64
    My back hurts just thinking about this storm.