LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Images
    Just finished shoveling wifey's little car and blew through everything with my 4x4.

lucky i shoveld for hours my long driveway

Images
    Gotta go shovel agian . Let Round 2 begin. At this rate I will have to wake up at 5am and start diggin if I wanna get to the beach .

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Gotta go shovel agian . Let Round 2 begin. At this rate I will have to wake up at 5am and start diggin if I wanna get to the beach .
    couldnt you put salt on your drive way? and i thought you have a lr with 4wd shouldnt that just get you out?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    couldnt you put salt on your drive way? and i thought you have a lr with 4wd shouldnt that just get you out?
    salt is going to do too much with 2ft of snow!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    I have a rock / Dirt driveway. I have no issues with the LR geting out at all . It keeping all the walk way clear and I shovle my neighbors house too cause they are elderly

I finally went out in the back yard I have about 3 & 1/2 foot of snow back there . thats what seperates me from my surfboards.

If you knew how Lower Townships plows there roads you would know why it hard getting around here.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images

pisssssssssssssss

just finished shoveling out my car, when the god damn plows came by and boxed me in. @!&*^!@^

(im in philly atm)

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I have a rock / Dirt driveway. I have no issues with the LR geting out at all . It keeping all the walk way clear and I shovle my neighbors house too cause they are elderly

I finally went out in the back yard I have about 3 & 1/2 foot of snow back there . thats what seperates me from my surfboards.

If you knew how Lower Townships plows there roads you would know why it hard getting around here.
    i see about the rock and dirt driveway. and thats nice of you to go shovel your neighbors house.

snowed in. cant make it out tommorow

Images
    OCMD streets are hilarious.. it's just packed down ice right about now.. Im not sure this town owns plows, seems like they use bulldozers and front end loaders for snow.

It was honestly all rain last night and up until this morning, then it got colder and the snow started sticking to everything. It finally all stopped around 8pm or so.

Got the ol' Bronco II geared up and ready to rock for tomorrow