LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

For all you music fans

It's time to make a pilgrimage to baltimore for one of the best local original shows of the year!!!

You have to be kidding... These bands are pure junk, get a clue. Yeah "get gnarly" with some cut-rate vanilla ice meets sublime bull****.

Images
    Cool dude ill see you at the show!

whats up guys, im trying to help my out sister a little bit. shes trying to get her name out as a musician, although she is still young, Anyways check her videos, leave a comment if your feeling real nice aha

Thanks Gentlemen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnex...&v=2EiTR17ZnSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=NgGjm...eature=related

Images
    Don't know if anybody made it out, but the show was awesome. 1100 strong for local music is a pretty big deal. Look for the bands coming this way for summer 2010.

not bad man. not bad. tell her to keep at it, she's pretty decent, but nothing extraordinary at this point. a lot of potential though!! keep at it for sure!!!

Images
    Worst thing about this: (and don't get me wrong I do like the headliners a lot I just couldn't go) $3 Natty Lights is the biggest ripoff on the planet. . . Ugh! please never drink that beer unless it is absolutely necessary.

Images
    ha actually thats a typo it was $2 natty lights and we drank every one in the house before midnight lol

Images
    Ok that's a little more reasonable, because you can get 6 packs for $3