LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games

Question Video games

Sort of out of the loop a bit since Coleco Vision.Looking to buy a system down the road.Whats everyone recommend.Leaning towards the xbox360.

Images
    Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 thats a must have... then u got ure nhl 10 which is sick if ure into sports games... and fifa is a classic

Images
    once you get call of duty you will have no life, but it's a good thing

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    once you get call of duty you will have no life, but it's a good thing
    100% agree with this statement. . . prepare yourself

Any good surfing games for Wii?

Images
    Well, im only 17 so im into video games, MW2 is good but i got bored with it after awhile, NHL10 definitely get (supposing you are getting a 360) what else, rock band, just got mass effect 2 which is awesome, Borderlands, The Saboteur, but it depends what kinds of games you like. Oh and Bioshock 2 in 3 days.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    Any good surfing games for Wii?
    I think there is an action sports game for wii that has surfing. I don't think that they have like the slater game or anything....

But as far as sytems: If you are a hardcore gamer and want to do the war games and online play and everything. The Xbox360 and the PS3 are what you want...

If you are not a hardcore gamer, and you want a system, I would go with the wii. My fiance actually plays the wii with me. Tennis, golf, football all of it...

So, i like the WII.... I think its over all the most fun if you are not into sitting in your room on 3am call of duty missions....

My favorite Wii games:
    #1: Mario Kart (Ridiculous. Freaking awesome)
    #2: Tiger woods 2010 (Real as hell and actually helps your real swing)
    #3: Madden 2010 (it rocks because you acn use both hand with the two controls. Makes it a lot more fun that using a old school paddle controlled...
    #4: The stock wii action games. Bowling, Tennis, golf etc... Awesome...

So, the guy who asked about this topic sounds like me. I had a PS2 (and only because one of my old room mates left it behind.) I just got a wii for christmas after having no system for years... So I am by no means a gamer, so the wii is the best choice for me....

XBOX 360 has sick online gaming and tons of good games...
    PS3 Has the best graphics out of all the systems...

Images
    I had been out of the loop for about 10 years too, and just bought a PS3 for myself for Chrstmas. After researching whether to get PS3 or XBOX, the PS3 seemed the better choice. What really set it apart for me, was the failure rate of the XBOX, somewhere just above 30% of XBOX's get the 'red ring of death' (that # is from multiple sources).

And they're right about Call of Duty, I spent my kid's whole 3 hour nap playing it...

Images
    PS3 > X360 = Fact

Def get a PS3 man. COD Modern Warfare 2 like said is unreal. I have been playing since Christmas and I am only like 70% finished.

you should get transworld surf or kelly slater from the ps2, since its backwards compatible.