LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video games

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    So these things just dont work sometimes?and whats the difference between the xbox 360 and the 360?I take it that the 360 ,you cant go online with.
    The Xbox 360 and 360 are the same thing if thats what your asking and, you can go online with it if you have an internet connection hooked up to it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I got my kids Wii for Christmas and I love it . I have old games one it like the first 3 Mario Bros , Tecno Bowl and Legend of Zelda. I Heard the Tony Hawk Game Ride it really good and they are Making a games that uses the Tony Hawk Ride contoler .

If Trans World Surf and Kelly Slater Pro Surfer are Backwards Compatible what does that mean ???? Can I use them in my Wii for is it only for PS systems
    Backwards Comaptible means that the game was originally for Ps2 but it can also be played on Ps3.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    anyone have any suggestions? I am looking for a PC or laptop in the $700 price range that will run the new Modern warfare..
    Do not get a laptop if you want to play games. If you want to run MW2 on PC min. hardware imo would be 2gigs ram, 8800GT GFX Card, 320 STAT HD, Q6600 Processor.

I got the 360 for games skate 2, GTA IV, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, COD Modern Warfare 2, COD World of War, Halo 3, Shaun White, Forza Motorsport, NHL, Madden...i might as well have my paycheck go to gamestop

I am old enough to remember coleco vision. My daughter has a wii, but the gmae I play the most is Combat Arms on my PC. It is free to download and will easily run on most systems, even laptops. A quick search on youtube will show you everything you need to know.

i was out of the loop with video games too. so i dusted off the ol ps2 controllers and beat transworld surf and kelly slater in a week and bought my friends xbox 360. i never really liked video games because when ever i couldnt beat a level i just stopped playing the game all together. BUT call of duty modern warfare 2 is the craziest thing EVER. soooo addicting but deffiently worth it.
    GET xbox 360. its awesome and great customer service
    you have to get call of duty MW2, Fifa 2010, and nhl 2010

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    i was out of the loop with video games too. so i dusted off the ol ps2 controllers and beat transworld surf and kelly slater in a week and bought my friends xbox 360. i never really liked video games because when ever i couldnt beat a level i just stopped playing the game all together. BUT call of duty modern warfare 2 is the craziest thing EVER. soooo addicting but deffiently worth it.
    GET xbox 360. its awesome and great customer service
    you have to get call of duty MW2, Fifa 2010, and nhl 2010
    ha my whole life story..i had the systems xbox, ps2 and all but never played them. my parents really didnt want me getting to get a 360 cause they thought it would be a waste of money but i use it a lot. and i used to just quit when i got stuck too.

Quote Originally Posted by zinka View Post
    you should get transworld surf or kelly slater from the ps2, since its backwards compatible.
    I have transworld but it isnt worth playing on the 360, its super slow on the 360, but if you still have the OGbox you can just play it on that.

Images
    surf riders for PS1. JK, I always like Sunny Garcia for PS2 better than Kelly Slater and better than transworld.

Images