LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alive!! View Post
    Getting ready to head out in a few. The south end of lbi is startin to look pretty good. A few closeouts here and there but for the most part its solid head high left hand reelers. Four guys are already on it.
    I mis the old Holyoke and Wooden Jetty... I mis NJ a bit too. Have fun ,I am sure its fire'n... Currently living in Milford, DE 20 Minutes from beach, 40 min's from Indian River, but with less options then Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Not worth it yet in Ocean City Maryland. Very bumpy, disorganized mess with a NNW wind. I plan on surfing later if it cleans up some more.
    agreed, i just drove all over the place, i hope it gets better later...

just shoveled out the driveway in Ocmd deff gettin on it if it cleans up

it really wasn't that good...

Monmouth County, you are getting close outs?

Soft, slow head high wave in AC, good for longboard or a fish. The size was there but just not the wave i expected after this storm.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    i tried to get myself out last night and this morning. no luck

The waves were pretty fun today... Now time for beer, wings and football!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbreak View Post
    I mis the old Holyoke and Wooden Jetty... I mis NJ a bit too. Have fun ,I am sure its fire'n... Currently living in Milford, DE 20 Minutes from beach, 40 min's from Indian River, but with less options then Jersey.
    Im in the same situation... its the worst...

Images
    I went to Cape May and Found out that there was not place to park . Main strip along the beach was un parkable and all the side streets as well. Oh well NOw I will just sit here and ponder what board I wannna buy when I go to do my income tax this week

got it in downtown Oc this afternoon Head Sets,clean little bit closed out, but barrels all over. and i got it all to myself

i surfed ac in the morning, very small, like waist high, maybe a chest sneaking through. Went back out at 2 at a different spot that was apperntly "fire'n", again, waist high but lined up very nice. Real fun on my 2113 fish!! The tide ruined it by 3..