LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow blast 2

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Snow blast 2

I thought Saturdays storm was kind of weak for us in Monmouth County.I know you guys down South got alot more.Only got a few inches in Tinton falls.Now this one looks like its gonna be FUN.
    Last edited by Duck Dive 26; Feb 8, 2010 at 09:54 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    I thought Saturdays storm was kind of weak for us in Monmouth County.I know you guys down South got alot more.Only got a few inches in Tinton falls.Now this one looks like its gonna be FUN.
    Damn, I'm like 3 miles east of you and I got 10 inches.

It does look like round 2 is going to start hitting us tomorrow night though.

Images
    I would like to see some snowy beach/surf shots of MD/NJ this past storm. I'd like to see how bad the actual coasts got it. Looks pretty cool when there is snow and sand.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I would like to see some snowy beach/surf shots of MD/NJ this past storm. I'd like to see how bad the actual coasts got it. Looks pretty cool when there is snow and sand.
    There are some in the Gallery;

http://www.swellinfo.com/gallery/sho...php?i=8959&c=1

It is cool surfing with snow covering the sand. It doesn't happen often.

Images
    This storm did some funky things to Ocean City Md. Pushed the sandbars way out so there is now a wide trough between the bar and the beach. Caught a wave this morning and thought I was gonna go to the beach but the wave petered out and I had to paddle in. Usually you can go prone after the wave closes and ride right up on your belly, not anymore. I am really sick of these storms Ocean City kids have had off from school 3 days in the last week and they have off tomorrow and now maybe Wednesday ? Even my son says he's bored and needs something to do.
    Last edited by Zippy; Feb 8, 2010 at 10:33 PM.

Images
    got a little over a foot but some drifts were over my knees in south mon county, waves were mostly closeouts when i checked

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Is it really? i havent looked at anything about the storm. Im with you on the last storm being weak in monmouth county.

does any one know how many inches were supposed to get wednesday night for monmoth county???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by edshamie93 View Post
    does any one know how many inches were supposed to get wednesday night for monmoth county???
    I heard from 12-18 depending where one is at . More south in my are 8-10

"they" say we may get more than last storm! Most likely will have Wed and Thursday off and I already have fri and the following Monday off. Soo there is potential for a 6 day weekend. I'd be stoked!