LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow blast 2

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    he wont do anything
    He might. He was considering declaring it yesterday after Saturday's storm. I'm hoping he is waiting for tomorrow's storm to declare it.

Images
    10-20 inches now with NJ getting the worst of it. Why can't there be clean surf when I might be off?

I am more excited about this storm and swell then this past weekends stuff. Friday looks like it will be a fun morning.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    He might. He was considering declaring it yesterday after Saturday's storm. I'm hoping he is waiting for tomorrow's storm to declare it.
    yeah im gonna take that back... everywhere in philly is shut down tomorrow already so who knows

I don't post here too regularly, but Sunday's swell was fantastic! Thurs. looks like it is shaping up nicely...hope it is similar. Here are a few someone got of me that day...

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I dont think your friends work with me . We only shut down for 3 reason . Snow/ice , The Place burns to the ground, or lack of electric. There were time where there was rain so thick you cant see . We were open and I was on a road call replacing a 80lbs starter in a truck on the street laying in about 8 inches of water
    Nah Matt.their order Merchs in the field and work in Monmouth County.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Nah Matt.their order Merchs in the field and work in Monmouth County.
    Yeah I think they are outa Piscataway or Carney locations

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah I think they are outa Piscataway or Carney locations
    Ones out of Asbury and the other Piscataway.I worked there for a summer when i was like 22 out of Asbury.That was just weekends thou.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Ones out of Asbury and the other Piscataway.I worked there for a summer when i was like 22 out of Asbury.That was just weekends thou.
    Yeah I work outa Mays Landing . The only other plants I been to was Philly which is a bottling plant and Wilmington which is just a Satiliet warehouse now as MaysLanding is

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    I don't post here too regularly, but Sunday's swell was fantastic! Thurs. looks like it is shaping up nicely...hope it is similar. Here are a few someone got of me that day...

If that's a sequence, nice wave & ride.