LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow blast 2

does any one know how many inches were supposed to get wednesday night for monmoth county???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    I have friends that work for your company,They shut down even with a hard rain.
    I dont think your friends work with me . We only shut down for 3 reason . Snow/ice , The Place burns to the ground, or lack of electric. There were time where there was rain so thick you cant see . We were open and I was on a road call replacing a 80lbs starter in a truck on the street laying in about 8 inches of water

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by edshamie93 View Post
    does any one know how many inches were supposed to get wednesday night for monmoth county???
    I heard from 12-18 depending where one is at . More south in my are 8-10

"they" say we may get more than last storm! Most likely will have Wed and Thursday off and I already have fri and the following Monday off. Soo there is potential for a 6 day weekend. I'd be stoked!

Electric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 days and 2 nights without it. Just got it back shortly after I spent a sh#tload on a bigass generator... about 8pm monday.Oh well.Thank god power is back on and I am prepared if it goes out again tommorrow.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by edshamie93 View Post
    Right now, my town is supposed to get around 11 inches. We got about the same with last weekend's storm. My office better be closed tomorrow or I will be super pissed.

snow

Although we got our share, you guys to the south & east got more snow this year than we did! My knees are giving out between shoveling and skiing! Nice pic Stoney B., I saved that one.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Ride View Post
    Nice pic Stoney B., I saved that one.
    Thanks!

What do you guys think the odds are of Christie declaring State of Emergency tomorrow? That looks like my only hope.

9. i got 3ft down here in md... and we're gettin another 18-20 today and tomorrow!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Thanks!

What do you guys think the odds are of Christie declaring State of Emergency tomorrow? That looks like my only hope.
    he wont do anything