Images

yeah

what kinda boards yall ride

Images
    waves tommorow pm hopefully

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by isurfbetter View Post
    waves tommorow pm hopefully
    well the wind is kickin here near mcc....im sure u got waves out there. w out seeing it i assume it looks like a scaled down saturday....tomorrow am i hope its nice....let it be 50 degrees by 11.....none the less bustin out the chicken hoodie and booties i think..... i ride a 6'8 fish. my first board ever from jim B i dont know that i like it though........ kinda wishin i woulda gone smaller...i dunno though.....do some peeps have hard times riding the longer boards....

Images
    ya im sure its super choppy but big right now.. not worth the pain this am lol... currently i ride a 6' 6 fish, its fast down the line easy as hell to catch waves, but im only 140 so maneuvering, is not fast and sharp with me on the board.. i am looking for a new board prob about 6' maybe a quad. ive heard good things about them

lookin at the cams show it not as choppy as you might think, the wind has enough tilt in it that the lefts are opening up pretty good, possibly some good barrel time today.

I usually ride a BAT 5.10 hybrid fish or a 6.0 BAT sunfish model, if its really weak/mushy, I ride a 5.8 modern fish. if it gets head+ I ride a 6.2 merrik M4.

right when the winds calm down in about 2-3 hours it should be good to go.

Images
    i cant wait for summer

Images

goin out today

anybody going out this am......... looks pretty fun a little smaller but a lot more clean than yesterday... oh ya and near freezing lol...i wont be hittin it off to school for me, next shot at surf looks like saturday

Images
    went out for 30 minutes and saw 2 great waves and decided they were not rolling in quick enough to just hang out in the water....saw that dolphin with the brown grey dorsal fin about 5 ft away...ne one evr see him at twin piers....he/she is an inquistive sucker...seems like most mornings i go out by myself he/she swims by with the non-verbal "what up, im here too"

this cold sucks.....

Images
    mabey some waves tommorow night