LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

ever here of Christian Surfers?

Christian Surfers is all around the world and has different chapters. Several meet on the East Coast and many are in this Mid-Atlantic. Ive been able to take several Surf trips with them and even though its a bunch of Christians its an awesome time. Feel free to pm if you have any interest!! Much love!

Thumbs down

i guess they didn't teach you to spell at sunday school.

maybe you should worry less about your "everlasting soul" & "spreading the word" & more about presenting yourself as a moron. religion & surfing do NOT mix.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i guess they didn't teach you to spell at sunday school.

maybe you should worry less about your "everlasting soul" & "spreading the word" & more about presenting yourself as a moron. religion & surfing do NOT mix.
    Wow, that was harsh... I think surfing and everything mix. If a bunch of stoked christians want to "walk on water" together, thats awesome. As long as they aren't paddling around lineup to lineup handing out waterproof booklets, I think we will all be ok. I think a bunch of christians would be welcome in my lineup, since right now its filled with a bunch of as$holes, ya know?

alot of the best obx surfers are "Christian surfers" Ever seen Noah's Arch?
    I'm all for it as long as you don't talk about it all the damn time.

Images
    Jeez people.. we're talking Christians here....not Jehovah Witnesses! In which case it'd be a whole other story!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Wow, that was harsh... I think surfing and everything mix. If a bunch of stoked christians want to "walk on water" together, thats awesome. As long as they aren't paddling around lineup to lineup handing out waterproof booklets, I think we will all be ok. I think a bunch of christians would be welcome in my lineup, since right now its filled with a bunch of as$holes, ya know?
    my issue is that the vast majority of people who run around calling themselves christian do not ACT in accordance w/ their professed beliefs. in fact, they are quite frequently the biggest hypocrites around.
    i have no doubt that there are some great people out there who *happen* to be christian. but the fact that they're good people has little or nothing to do w/ their religion.

like i said in my original response, most christians would be better served if they worried less about others & more about themselves.

The dudes just throwing out an invitation.No big deal.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619
    wow, that was harsh...
    +1.....wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I agree. Peoples acts should reflect what kind of person they are. With all the sh#! going on in the world a little God in the mix is good. People who don't believe in God get pretty religious when the plane is going straight down ! I also believe in what goes around comes around. I guess thats karma.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    my issue is that the vast majority of people who run around calling themselves christian do not ACT in accordance w/ their professed beliefs. in fact, they are quite frequently the biggest hypocrites around.
    i have no doubt that there are some great people out there who *happen* to be christian. but the fact that they're good people has little or nothing to do w/ their religion.

like i said in my original response, most christians would be better served if they worried less about others & more about themselves.

Its not right to hate on someone for their political views, reguarless of what one believes in.

With that said, Christians are just people. They are just as easily tempted by sins as the next guy. Everyone sins.

And to keep on topic. I've been to some Christian Surfers meetings and its cool. Religion and prayer is good for the soul.

Pray for some surf