LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is it worth the money?????

i can buy this board $100... its 6'2

Images
    I would you can use it on crowded days and not worry if it gets dinged

Nope you can get a board in a lot better condition for 100

IMO $50 is a generous offer

A hundred bucks is too much. Offer half that and see where it goes... If you don't have a board, it looks like it could be fun in small to medium sized surf.

i got a nicer board for $30

i agree, i would pass if i were you

Images
    i would feel ok spending $75 on it. Just promise me you will take the fake sponsor stickers off before you ride it =)

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Could be a good beater board, you know, shorebreak and stuff. I would definitely paint the bottom or something. I wouldn't pay $100.

well i just made $300 off these last 2 snow storms. And i need another board to take with me to tx bc im living on padre island all summer long

i made a bunch of money in the snowstorms as well. Its not my money bro but save your cash. There are plenty of better offers out there. When I bought my board for $30, it was marked as $50 on C.L. but I just told the guy that it looks pretty bad. I just bough rubber glue and patched the dings up, and yet it doesnt look nice and has sponsor stickers i cant get off (there glassed on) it rides decent...