LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by diewalrus View Post
    Everyone sins.
    Speak for yourself kid! I'm not part of your cult nor do I believe in your book or your god.
    If it works for you great, but it doesn't jive for everyone.

Threads like this never end well, not a knock on the OP.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by latedrops View Post
    Threads like this never end well
    Unfortunately that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by get wet View Post
    Christian Surfers is all around the world and has different chapters. Several meet on the East Coast and many are in this Mid-Atlantic. Ive been able to take several Surf trips with them and even though its a bunch of Christians its an awesome time. Feel free to pm if you have any interest!! Much love!
    Do they have a chapter in the AC area? Also where have you guys gone?

Images

Amen

Team "Agnostic" has spoken.

Images
    Everyone is entitled to practice whatever they want, even Pastafarianism.

For me, surfing and yoga hit the spot.

Images
    Im not getting into the debate, Im not religious, but Im reading a book called, Walking On Water - The Spirituality of the World's Top Surfers by Jeremy V. Jones, in which he interviews CJ and Damien Hobgood, Tom Curren, and Al Merrick. It's pretty good.

Lord God Jesus Christ

What an a$$hole

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i guess they didn't teach you to spell at sunday school.

maybe you should worry less about your "everlasting soul" & "spreading the word" & more about presenting yourself as a moron. religion & surfing do NOT mix.

Man, you are really representing the typical NJ dumbass attitude. I would laugh if he annointed your face w/ his Christian fist. You're the negative one here douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by cjswee View Post
    Man, you are really representing the typical NJ dumbass attitude. I would laugh if he annointed your face w/ his Christian fist. You're the negative one here douchebag.
    you're right...i'm the asshole. i'm also stupid b/c i don't see how "representing the typical nj dumbass attitude" has anything to w/ the topic at hand.

& if he "annointed" my face as you say, that would be the epitome of irony.

my position is summarized thusly: religion is illogical & makes no sense. it has had a generally detrimental effect on the world as a whole (NOT talking individuals) & the world would prob. be better off w/out it.

Images
    Christian Surfers are by far the best guys to surf with. Always generous with sharing waves and just generally stoked on getting out in God's creation.

I'd like to hear njsurfer42's reasoning for why religion and surfing do not mix. By the way njsurfer42, most Christians would not consider themselves religious and most would probly speak out against religion. Christians would consider themselves to be spiritual. It's obvious that you've denied something that you know nothing about. I'll take that back if you can explain the Gospel to me.