LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Damn it! I was asleep by then.

Images
    I would just reglue what u have just to get you threw the next session until u can get out to get a pair of gloves

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I would just reglue what u have just to get you threw the next session until u can get out to get a pair of gloves
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing. They've been taking on water every time, but I've still been warm enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Use the neoprene cement if you can. It's the real stuff... I always use some tape, too, on the inside of the tear. You can remove it from old suits sometimes. I peel it off in big strips and keep it before I trash my old suit. But... as a last ditch effort, to get that last session in, if you don't have time for the cement, you can use Crazy Glue. I've done it dozens of times, and you can be in the water in minutes. But... it dries hard and will eventually fail, so it's not a true repair. Just a trick that can get you in the water so you don't miss the swell...
    Was using a pre-owned (nice way of putting it!) 6/5 earlier in the winter and realized upon putting it on one day for a great forecast that it had a rip behind one knee and in the calf of the other leg. Went right to CVS while wearing the suit, bought duct tape and the strongest multi-surface adhesive they had and this did the trick. MacGuyver exists in all of us if we dig deep.

Images
    I've used shoe goo on wetsuit holes before, probably not the best but it worked well enough.

i just bought Neoprene Queen. comes in a little tooth paste tube. worked well.