LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pretty big here

Hybrid View

pretty big here

compared to what's forecasted it's big gnarly and out of control

ocmd was so good this morning. winds went HARD west around 12 or so. just 3 of us surfed 'midtown' alone for a a little over an hour. waves had amazing form.

waves were good all over oc equal or better quality.
    Last edited by capesurfer; Feb 10, 2010 at 10:03 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    ocmd was so good this morning. winds went HARD west around 12 or so. just 3 of us surfed 50th street alone for a a little over an hour. waves had amazing form.
    theres another street ruined..

dang 'midtown' is usually crowded as f*** i was just remarking on how crazy it was that we got it alone for an hour. i mean, in my opinion midtown is common knowledge as a great spot. and it looked like it was better south a little, we just scored it alone which was fun.

channel your anger at sites like 'wannasurf.com' or 'surfline' or the countless other web sites that will spot drop every spot you ever thought was 'secret' - or better yet, pick up the stormrider guide to north america.

and no im not a 'local' i wasnt born and raised here, but i've been here for 5 years.

much bigger,and probably bigger than forecast here tomorrow

capesurfer should think twice about spot dropping, OCMD is not even your local break.

actually xgen he is, ever though his handle doesnt reflect it. hes my roommate. But damn this morning was absolutely unreal. I think this morning everywhere was working. Didnt matter what street, but it started to get funky around 12:30. And damn it was cold to get out....yikes

Images
    Yeah. I was out this morning to in that "midtown area". I might of seen you capesurfer. I was on the black and red bodyboard. Those waves had some nice open faces on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongegnar View Post
    Yeah. I was out this morning to in that "midtown area". I might of seen you capesurfer. I was on the black and red bodyboard. Those waves had some nice open faces on them.
    ya dude i saw you to our south. i was beat ass cold at that point had to take a speedy exit haha.