LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pretty big here

Images
    Who cares its not like we're talking about 48th......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    ocmd was so good this morning. winds went HARD west around 12 or so. just 3 of us surfed 50th street alone for a a little over an hour. waves had amazing form.
    theres another street ruined..

dang 'midtown' is usually crowded as f*** i was just remarking on how crazy it was that we got it alone for an hour. i mean, in my opinion midtown is common knowledge as a great spot. and it looked like it was better south a little, we just scored it alone which was fun.

channel your anger at sites like 'wannasurf.com' or 'surfline' or the countless other web sites that will spot drop every spot you ever thought was 'secret' - or better yet, pick up the stormrider guide to north america.

and no im not a 'local' i wasnt born and raised here, but i've been here for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongegnar View Post
    Yeah. I was out this morning to in that "midtown area". I might of seen you capesurfer. I was on the black and red bodyboard. Those waves had some nice open faces on them.
    ya dude i saw you to our south. i was beat ass cold at that point had to take a speedy exit haha.

uh,i started this because it was way bigger in chadwick than the forecast called.

waves sucked so bad today in ocean city. it was like knee high and clean.

Images
    capesurfer did you see two groms out that left a couple minutes after you got out?

ya definitely was with danny and zach, just south of us. good stuff

Lol @ getting all internet tough on a guy naming a street TWO block away from where every kook from PA to Baltimore makes a b-line for.............Shhhhhhh don't let them look left.....
    Last edited by SkegLegs; Feb 11, 2010 at 03:49 AM.