LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    I'll take Warm crowded lineups.I hate wearing all the rubber especially the hood.I don't even mind wearing a 4/3.I'll be happy when the water temp hits around 50.
    Exactly, I hate this 40 degree water, even though i dont go out much in the winter.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Neither. I'll take October, period.
    straight up

Images
    who the **** would want to surf crowded, ankleslapper, summers.

I agree with a lot of you. September through November are the best times and normally no crowds. Though surfing in the snow is fantastic especially if its breaking head high on the outside and clean and no one out. Its like surfing on ice. the only trouble is when you're in the tube and it closes out. then you get to take all that cold water on as it squeezes you to death and your manhood runs and hides inside your body until you hit the hot shower.
    I like a mix of surf through the different seasons. Breaks things up and keeps it interesting and magical.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Inletsurf7 View Post
    2nd week of september to the 2nd week of october is the best 30 days of the year for surf for me. Amazing air temps and crowds aren't too too bad plus on a good hurricane day most of them crowd to one break when plenty of stuff is working.
    and the water is still about 70-65 degrees!

summer becasue school and and ski racing doesnt let me out go of me from nov till almost may

Uncrowded winter, for sure. Bigger in size, better in quality, more consistent, less crowded, guaranteed offshores after every storm... and a general lack of kook infestation.

Images
    i prefer the summer because i absolutely hate the cold, but the people who paddle out in the summer are so annoying!! i was sitting off of a pipe at the break a block or 2 from my house and i was literally 2ft away from it and some kid tried to squeeze in between me and the pipe. and i hate the jellyfish

i prefer the summer because when your surfing you can look at the beach and see some really HOT guys

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Neither. I'll take October, period.

100% agreement from me on this...i wouldn't want to be anywhere else during this time.

& i am so, so over this winter weather. i don't care how good the surf gets. i need spring!