LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    i hate the cold. i tested for only 3% body fat or something around there so I hate the winters. My skin also sucks and gets all dried out from the cold as well as my feet and hands get cold quick. I would rather have it be summer year round. I really want to get out to Cali sometime soon, but air tickets are so expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    i hate the cold. i tested for only 3% body fat or something around there so I hate the winters. My skin also sucks and gets all dried out from the cold as well as my feet and hands get cold quick. I would rather have it be summer year round. I really want to get out to Cali sometime soon, but air tickets are so expensive.
    Dude I'd be willing to donate some of my body fat to you!!! I'm not fat but there is definitely some fat I could get rid of. 200 lbs baby!!!

empty winter. i do like a nice warm session though during the summer. just not too crowded, but i make do.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    Dude I'd be willing to donate some of my body fat to you!!! I'm not fat but there is definitely some fat I could get rid of. 200 lbs baby!!!
    Shakagrom, at 200 lbs you're no longer a grom.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Shakagrom, at 200 lbs you're no longer a grom.
    Haha +1. Is any of that muscle? Didn't you say you play football? You weight 30lbs more than me and I'm 6ft.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Haha +1. Is any of that muscle? Didn't you say you play football? You weight 30lbs more than me and I'm 6ft.
    hahahaha
    mostly all of my 200 lbs is muscle and I'm 6' too. Yea I play football... but I'm considered small in terms of lineman (I play Offensive Guard and Linebacker on D). During FB season I was 185 and going against kids that were 250 lbs and thereabouts. So I've been lifting this offseason and taking protein powder and here I am at 200 lbs. But I still wanna get bigger.

I still think of myself as a grom though, since I'm only 16.

Images
    I hate cold water....I usually go away every winter. But, since I'm getting married this year...I'm beat in that dept.

And Shaka

DUDE you are a beast at 16.

Images
    I still think of myself as a grom though, since I'm only 16.
    Bigger than me = not grom.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Bigger than me = not grom.
    haha well age-wise i'm still grom-esque

and dude you're 6' 170 lbs? You're pretty solid yourself!!!!!! hahaha

Images
    haha well age-wise i'm still grom-esque

and dude you're 6' 170 lbs? You're pretty solid yourself!!!!!! hahaha
    Thanks but I wish.