LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    P.S. Im not sure what your level of surfing is, but if you are getting to the more serious side of things, boards like that just flat out wont cut it. Thats good if you are still just riding in straight lines and doing little turns. But just from the photo, thats a slow, beaten down board. Keep saving, and when you get into boards priced from $200-$250, then you will find a sick, water tight, fast board. That's a begginer board for sure. But I don't see Padre Island (off texas coast right? ) getting too epic, so it may be ok. Just my advice. Better equipment will make you a better surfer. Immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    P.S. Im not sure what your level of surfing is, but if you are getting to the more serious side of things, boards like that just flat out wont cut it. Thats good if you are still just riding in straight lines and doing little turns. But just from the photo, thats a slow, beaten down board. Keep saving, and when you get into boards priced from $200-$250, then you will find a sick, water tight, fast board. That's a begginer board for sure. But I don't see Padre Island (off texas coast right? ) getting too epic, so it may be ok. Just my advice. Better equipment will make you a better surfer. Immediately.
    i already have a 5'10 Santa Cruz peanut. Its epoxy and im lookin for a fg around 6'2. I love my Santa Cruz but on the smaller days or choppy days it just a pain