LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    9 times out of ten the only kooks in the lineup are from in state and surf Wrightsville...maybe the farce can get on that!

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    What makes UNCW such a cool destination for kids from out of state? We don't want you here. Sorry to be so blunt, but 9 times out of 10, UNCW students from New Jersey or Maryland or wherever are not welcomed in the lineup here, unless they can handle themselves on a surfboard.
    this is just a dumb statement. WHO wouldn't want to go to uncw from up north with warmer water, a sick ass campus, more girls, and more consistant surf. And i am very sure i can "handle myself on a surfboard". id be dumb not to go here if i got in. kook

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    this is just a dumb statement. WHO wouldn't want to go to uncw from up north with warmer water, a sick ass campus, more girls, and more consistant surf. And i am very sure i can "handle myself on a surfboard". id be dumb not to go here if i got in. kook
    Sucks you didn't get in then. Should've worked harder in high school. Sorry, bro.