LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Swellinfo Avatar

So, I have a picture loaded under my profile, but it never shows up as my little avatar. I noticed swell info and a bunch of other guys always have their picture posted next to their posts... anyone know how I do that?

Images
    make sure it fits the pixel size to the parameters set by the website, then upload it. usually the uplioad will tell you if it worked or not.

scale your picture down to fit

make sure the Do Not Use Avatar radio button is unselected.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    make sure the Do Not Use Avatar radio button is unselected.
    sprinkle magic powder over your computer

Images
    I uploaded a 100x100 32kb image. this is a test

Images
    Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

- try making it 80x80.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    So, I have a picture loaded under my profile, but it never shows up as my little avatar. I noticed swell info and a bunch of other guys always have their picture posted next to their posts... anyone know how I do that?
    Actually, I think the profile picture and the avatar pictures are two separate things. Trying going under the User CP and go to "edit avatar".

Dang, I wish i could change my screen-name... my 7th grade led-zeppelin fetish isn't really a timeless thing to base a name off of...

Images
    Finally. Wow I made that much more difficult than it needed to be. The sad thing about all of this is that I have a computer science degree and used to do web design. No wonder I am a restaurant manager =)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Actually, I think the profile picture and the avatar pictures are two separate things. Trying going under the User CP and go to "edit avatar".

Dang, I wish i could change my screen-name... my 7th grade led-zeppelin fetish isn't really a timeless thing to base a name off of...
    A few guys have changed their name.. DaMook and a few others have. You will have to message the higher powers at Swellinfo about that.