How many Beers?

does it take you? Just out of mere curiosity

Images
    too many... way too many.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    too many... way too many.
    haha. yo sick avatar!

one more and im usually where i wanna be

I thought this was a surfing website. Go to your local AA group if you want to talk about drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by gdub View Post
    I thought this was a surfing website. Go to your local AA group if you want to talk about drinking.
    Many surfing topics have already been exhausted and there's no point in repeating all the same **** over and over and over again. People talk about music, politics, and whatnot, why can't we talk about drinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    Many surfing topics have already been exhausted and there's no point in repeating all the same **** over and over and over again. People talk about music, politics, and whatnot, why can't we talk about drinking?
    Cheers to that lets all throw a few back

Images
    There are several variables; like if I have eaten anything, how strong the beer is, how tired I am, or if I'm out in the sun all day. Typically I don't drink "light" beer, so it usually takes me about a sixer to get buzzed. If I were throwing back Miller Lite, I could handle a twelve pack in an evening. I don't really enjoy the consequences of getting drunk anymore though. Hangovers seem to get worse and worse as times goes on.

.....a cold beer in my hand.

Images
    Flat spells = getting drunk out of my mind. I stopped all drinking for January and then when I did again I blacked out after 4 beers and 2 shots I don't know how that happened. I guess I lost my tolerance. I'm building it back up again. Tonight I will be drinking to being single but I will not be alone with a bottle of Jim Beam