LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Beers?

Images
    **** man......I drink a couple of beers and im buzzed. I rarely drink though

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    **** man......I drink a couple of beers and im buzzed. I rarely drink though
    well thats because your an aguaholic not an alcoholic

1 blunt or 2 spliffs for me

Images
    hahaha funny thread. mass amounts...

calm down now. There is nothing wrong with adults enjoying beer with friends. It definately isn't a "part" of surfing, but it is. I can't remember a trip, or a great session in the summer where I didn't end it with beers and friends. There is nothing better than charging nice big clean waves all day, pushing your limits, and then winding down with tacos and beer. It prtty much enhances the whole experience. So, my advice, would be to give it a try some time. It may put a smile on your face, you never know.[/QUOTE]

Ah man, damn that's a nice image to have in my head. You're totally right. Nothing much better than fish tacos and cold beers after charging it all day.
    Cheers!
    -gdub

this thread should be called, "HOW BIG IS YOUR D*CK?"

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    im a professional drinker. i can drink 20 heavy beers and still be walking and talking the same. and my **** is the biggest out there.

Enjoyed a nice, long 3-1/2 hr lunch at a stateside Bavarian restaurant along with a draught liter of Spaten Optimator and a half-liter of the helles. I was feeling no pain. Nor a hangover this morning.

Images
    1 beer usually does it

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    Enjoyed a nice, long 3-1/2 hr lunch at a stateside Bavarian restaurant along with a draught liter of Spaten Optimator and a half-liter of the helles. I was feeling no pain. Nor a hangover this morning.
    wow you are beyond gay