LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Beers?

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    I guess I lost my tolerance. I'm building it back up again.
    Listen to George Thorogood & the Destroyers... always makes me want to drink more for some reason

not big on beer but three glasses of wine makes me feel pretty toasty

to have a nice buzz 4 or 5 beers in an hour or so. or 3 mangoritas in an hour or so (that should let us know who is from bethany)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    haha. yo sick avatar!
    Thanks for noticing =) It only took me like 3 years to figure out how...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gdub View Post
    I thought this was a surfing website. Go to your local AA group if you want to talk about drinking.
    calm down now. There is nothing wrong with adults enjoying beer with friends. It definately isn't a "part" of surfing, but it is. I can't remember a trip, or a great session in the summer where I didn't end it with beers and friends. There is nothing better than charging nice big clean waves all day, pushing your limits, and then winding down with tacos and beer. It prtty much enhances the whole experience. So, my advice, would be to give it a try some time. It may put a smile on your face, you never know.

6 beers and im hammered , imma lightweight. i usually stick to a couple brews to avoid the massive hangover that i seem to always get, no matter what i do to prevent it

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    does it take you? Just out of mere curiosity
    Who is this kid? First he comes around asking for relationship advice, now he wants to know how many of his dad's Bud Lights to steal to get buzzed? Kid, do you not have an older brother or friend to ask this stuff? There are other places on the internet much better for asking questions like this. Go away.

Images
    I blacked out last night dammit... carbombs snuck up on me.

ahhhh now this raises a good question. If you've never drank before and are curious about it, i'd start off with a twelve back of natural light. Drink them as fast as you can. You'll need to have them all within an hour if you want to get buzzed.

Talking

lol

my first time drinking we managed to get a case of 'skyy blue' and a case of 'corona'. we had a 'sleep over' at my buddy's house and me and my 3 best friends got ridiculously sloshed. god, i wish everytime i got drunk felt like the first time - absolute euphoria, trouble standing, a pleasant lightheadedness, and non-stop laughter. i think i had 4-5 skyy blues hahahahahaha

do they even still make that ****?