LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Beers?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    wow you are beyond gay
    That's what my girl friends always said, too Way beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    Who is this kid? First he comes around asking for relationship advice, now he wants to know how many of his dad's Bud Lights to steal to get buzzed? Kid, do you not have an older brother or friend to ask this stuff? There are other places on the internet much better for asking questions like this. Go away.
    Gosh, I didn't realize I struck a nerve there. Sorry for the inconvenience Conway.

Oh and btw, I don't need to steal any Bud Lights, my parents are usually ok with that ****. And no I don't have an older brother, but I do have an older sister to hit the bong with! =]

And to chime in on the conversation, it takes me about 7-8 beers to get buzzed.

Images
    It depends what I drink I can pound a 6 pack of PBR like it is soda. Guiness if I drink 6 or more I am toast

6-8 Natty light, depending on how much I've eaten during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post

And to chime in on the conversation, it takes me about 7-8 beers to get buzzed.
    Get the hell out of here. it probably takes you 7-8 natty's lights to piss in your bureau.

Images
    8-12 Coors lights
    4-6 Guinness
    6-8 Red stripes
    4 Fosters

It all depends. If Tequila is involved you can knock those figures by half!!!

By the way DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!
    Totally not worth it!!!!

In high school I drank more than in college and I used to be proud to say I could kill half a 30 of bud light pretty quick, in my days of case races and beer pong. Beerball is my game now but I just drink about 6-8 on a given weekend night.

God I love a case race.

Images
    Guys, Guinness has as much alcohol in it as Miller Lite. Other than the color, Guinness could be considered a light beer.

Images
    Haven't had a sip in over 4 and a half years. I'm in recovery and the world is a better place because of it.